About This Service
Ridgetown Campus’ Testing Centre offers invigilation services for individuals taking courses at other institutions and prefer to write their exams at Ridgetown. We can host both paper and electronic exams, as well as offer academic accommodations.
- Exams must be scheduled at least 2 weeks prior to the testing date and will take place during office hours
- Office hours are Monday-Friday 8:30 Am - 4:30 PM
- Invigilating fee of $50 per exam (up to 3 hours)
- For exams that must be returned by courier service, additional fees will apply
- All fees must be paid prior to exam time
- Report to the Student Service and Alumni Centre at least 15 minutes prior to their testing time
For more information, please contact Amy Wszol at 519-674-1500 x63206 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an exam at the University of Guelph Ridgetown Campus.