It’s easy to stay connected when you live on campus. It gives you the opportunity to meet many students and it has several comforts of home. By choosing on-campus living, you’ll live close to classmates, faculty, athletic facilities, and food services.
Campus Residence: Steckley Hall
Students wishing to live in residence can apply for a room in Steckley Hall. Residence is guaranteed for first-year students who apply by the residence application deadline. The residence provides a positive experience in dormitory style group living where students learn independence and interpersonal skills.
Steckley Hall is a co-ed residence with space for approximately 190 students in double rooms (single rooms are available at an increased cost).
Students wishing to live in residence can apply for a room in Steckley Hall. Residence rooms are confirmed on a first come first serve basis up to 190 student spaces.
Please apply by the residence application deadline: May 26, 2017.
The residence provides a positive experience in dormitory style group living where students learn independence and interpersonal skills.
Services include: high-speed wireless internet, weight/exercise room, all-student kitchenette, coin-operated laundry facilities, vending machines, and student lounges.
- Staffed 24 hours/day
- Short walk to classes and the cafeteria
- Non-smoking facility with an assigned outdoor smoking area
- Controlled entrance after 11:00 PM daily
- A quiet wing is available for students looking for maximum study time
- Quiet times are enforced for a positive studying and sleeping experience
- Campus features well-lit grounds
Dining On Campus
All students living in Steckley Hall are required to purchase a meal plan.
The meal plan includes 14 meals per week, from Monday morning through lunch on Friday
- Many different entrée choices for each meal
- Provides many healthy choices
- All-you-can-eat meal plan
Cafeteria Hours of Service
- Hot Breakfast - 7:00 AM - 9:00 AM
- Continental Breakfast - 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
- Lunch - 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM
- Dinner - 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM
- For special dietary needs, please speak with our campus chef to ensure your dietary needs are met.
Beyond the Cafeteria:
Light lunches and snacks are provided by our caterer and are available in the Agronomy Building Student Lounge (not part of the meal plan).
There is no weekend food service, but the Steckley Hall residence kitchenette remains open for on-campus students. There are also many different restaurant and fast-food options in Ridgetown as well as a grocery store.
Meal plan cost per semester: $1,327.12
*based on 2016-2017 rates
- Double occupancy - $1,225 per semester (two students per room)
- Single occupancy - $2,450 per semester (one student per room)
*based on 2016-2017 rates
Parking is available on campus for $30 to $120 per year, depending on location. Tags can be purchased from campus administration.
Please note: Students can apply to residence after receiving an offer of admission