Admission, Fees & How to Apply
How Do I Apply?
Associate Diploma, Post-Diploma Certificate and Certificate Programs
Apply on-line at www.OntarioColleges.ca
- Associate Diploma in Agriculture (R201)
- Associate Diploma in Environmental Management (R202)
- Associate Diploma in Equine Care and Management (R204)
- Associate Diploma in Horticulture (R205)
- Associate Diploma in Veterinary Technology (R206/R306)
- Performance Horse Handler Certificate (R104)
- Veterinary Office Administration Certificate (R101)
For full-time associate diploma, post-diploma certificate or certificate programs, submit your Ontario College Application form online. Ontariocolleges.ca can be reached at:
60 Corporate Court, Guelph, ON N1G 5J3
Phone: 519-763-4725 Toll free: 1-888-892-2228
PLEASE NOTE: For September 2017 admission, applications received by ontariocolleges.ca by February 1, 2017 will receive equal consideration. Applications received after February 1, 2017 will be processed on a "first-come, first-serve basis." Late applications to the Veterinary Technology program (after February 1, 2017) will not be considered.