Farm Market News
Farm Market News provides agricultural commodity and market information to individuals, farm organizations, agri-businesses and government agencies. We are Ontario’s only comprehensive grain and livestock market data provider.
A FREE weekly report of current agricultural news and coming events. Available on-line (see below) or by free e-mail subscription.
- TekTalk - articles about the latest in farm technology and cropping methods
- Scoops - the latest news items that affect southwestern Ontario agriculture
- Events - activities and meetings taking place locally, regionally and provincially
Ontario Commodity Report
A daily summary of corn, wheat and soybean prices are available on-line or by free e-mail subscription on the GFO website.
Other Farm Market News Services
Farm Market News can provide accurate historic market data for analysis, special projects, presentations or legal matters. We have:
- records of Ontario prices for corn, soybeans, canola, wheat, barley, oats, mixed grains, Western feed wheat and barley dating back to 1991
- Chicago Board of Trade grain futures, Chicago Mercantile Exchange livestock futures, and the Bank of Canada Exchange rates for each day
To find out how Farm Market News can help you, contact Blair Andrews.